How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am in UK on a Tier 2 ICT Long term staff migrant visa since April 20

Customer Question

I am in UK on a Tier 2 ICT Long term staff migrant visa since April 2015. My wife and children are also here on a Tier 2 dependent visas. My company has now terminated my assignment contract to UK. Is there a process whereby I can make an application to the authorities to extend my curtailment period beyond the normal 30 - 60 days permitted on termination of an assignment for Tier 2 ICT visas ? The reason for the extension would be to let my children (below 18 years) to complete their school year till July 2016.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's been more than a day and we are yet to hear from you
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Such an application will be very difficult and complex. You will need to show human rights reasons why your children should be allowed to stay on in the UK to complete the school year e.g. They lives would be disrupted and they would not get the same education back home.
You should use application form FLR(O) if you decide to apply.
All the best