How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Wow, you're up early?! I am having to amend a defence small claims application

Customer Question

Wow, you're up early?!
I am having to amend a defence for a small claims application as the amount in have claimed is incorrect but is correct within the particulars of claim. I have form n244 in front of me now and wanted to know the wording for question 3, what order are you asking the court to make?
many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
1. That the Defendant be given permission to amend the defence.
2. Costs in the case
That is all you need to put, then in box 10 you set out the reasons why.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: