How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am the owner of an indoor market (flea market) A stall holder

This answer was rated:

I am the owner of an indoor market (flea market) A stall holder now owes me £245 in rent. I received a cheque for £110 which has been returned by the bank 'Refer to Drawer'
Can I claim goods to the sum owed or what is the legal position?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What does your contract say please about what happens in the event of default?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only have a verbal contract with them
OK I will call you shortly.