How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was involved in a traffic accident in october, both cars

Customer Question

i was involved in a traffic accident in october, both cars were damaged and i gave the driver my details. i then left the accident and the next thing i received a letter from the police asking if i was driving the car involved, i sent letter back saying i was.
i have just received a call from the police wishing to interview me, i stated to them over the phone the other driver was on the phone at the time but they still want to see me, do you think i need a soliciter with me at the interview
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you report the accident to the Police please? If not, why not?