12826847

Can I sell the bottle with the sloe gin in and not need a licence

Can I sell the bottle with the sloe gin in and not need a licence as it's the bottle the customer is buying the alcohol just comes as a free sample?
No, you would be supplying alcohol and need a licence to do so.
You could, of course, give alcohol away without the need for a licence but if there is any remuneration at all or other measure having equivalent effect you will need a licence I'm afraid.
I'm very sorry but there are strict rules about the sale of alcohol.
can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you at the moment I sell a kit that contains the ingredients (no alcohol ) a bottle to put it in and a jar to make it in. I offer a free sample of what the liqueur will taste like once made. Is that OK?
Yes, that isn't alcohol.
That is fine.