How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34894
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

We are in the process of going through Family Court

This answer was rated:

We are in the process of going through Family Court for my son to have access to his son. My son's ex partner has falsely accused him of taking drugs and threatening behaviour. After a strand test which was negative and Cafcass findings into the threatening behaviour this was also disproved. We are paying a barrister and want to know if we have any redress to get some of the costs back from the ex partner?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
i am afraid that costs orders are not made in cases such as this unless there has been misbehaviour within the way that the proceedings were conducted - for instance seeking adjournments at short notice
I am sorry - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you