How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We have just sold our house but there is a false restriction

Customer Question

We have just sold our house but there is a false restriction listed. Its basis is a 'decision' by a Ms. Ann McAllister of whom the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman (Sir John Brigstocke KCB) informed us that she had no judicial standing (she was a Deputy Adjudicator to Land Registry). Moreover neither ourselves nor our tenant were parties in her spurious 'hearing'. The National Fraud Authority reported her to the City of London Police (NFIB) for impersonating a judicial officer, we have heard nothing further. This was resolved 10 years ago but apparently it is still on the record. I can send you a copy of JACO's letter.
We knew nothing until today when we were asked to sign the house over.
Furthermore, HHJ Richardson QC of Grimsby Co. Court has uttered an 'Order' without a Hearing or (since I am deaf) a 'reasonable adjustment' (writing). He denies me any rights or means to appeal.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Could you explain a little more about the actual issue involved please