How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1382
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Please help. My brother is in prison & has been told about

Customer Question

Please help. My brother is in prison & has been told about privately run houses that house low risk category D prisoners for the remainder of there sentence. I'm trying to find out about this in the London area, but nothing is coming up!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and I specialise in Family Law.
I am not a specialist in prison law and I cannot tell you the prospects of a transfer or the mechanics of how this is undertaken - but I can tell give you the details of a Christian Organisation that I used to work for as a Student.
The project is known as Langley House Trust. I have worked for a project that they have up north and they specialise in the resettlement and rehabilitation of offenders.
They are a national organisation and so it is worth considering contacting them about their projects in London so that they can provide you with further information about the mechanics of a referral.
This is a link for you:
I hope that this helps you.
Kind Regards
If you have found this information helpful - please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our work