How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

After a border dispute, I got a Consent Order that my neighbour

Customer Question

After a border dispute, I got a Consent Order that my neighbour must not in anyway damage or alter the structure of my garden wall.
Without my permission or knowledge, he placed two electric consumer units on it.
I asked him in writing to remove these, but he did not reply.
The court would not tell me what form to use for my complaint.
I used form D11 which was rejected. I then used form N244 and paid £155 fee.
I am now told to seek legal advice from a solicitor and my £155 was not return.
What form do use?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What was form N244 used for? What application did you make please?