How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

We own a flat which we rent out.Our property management has

Customer Question

We own a flat which we rent out.Our property management has recently billed us for fee payment which is double the usual one.
They have been unavailable by phone,have ignored an email from us and also not answered an email from our accountants.
Today they contacted us,asking for another,slightly reduced amount,and said we are now in arrears.
How can we sort this out?They are clearly asking for the wrong amount of money(as verified by our accountant)but refuse to acknowledge any communications.
Thank you
Lindsay Spring
John Spring
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
If your contract is clear about how much you should pay then pay the correct amount and email them telling them you have paid the correct amount refer them to the basis of your payment level.
Tell them if they continue to bother you in this incompetent way you will sack them and replace them with a different agent.