How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A guest staying in my house drove my car without my censent

Customer Question

A guest staying in my house drove my car without my censent and had an accident. They have now left the country. What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A guest was staying in my house and drove my car and was involve in an accident
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi still waiting for an answer to my question please
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am just n the train. When you ask what can you do, in what way? Are your insurers refusing to pay out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry can I get a refund please. I did not get any assistance
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
I can help you, but I need to know are they refusing to pay out?