How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34902
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am an executor together with my two brothers to the will

Customer Question

I am an executor together with my two brothers to the will of our late father. We have obtained a grant of probate and now wish to deal with the sale of his property in person, rather than through solicitors. Is there anything in the Legal Services Act or otherwise which prevents us from doing this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** will do my bets to help you,Provided you all feel happy about dealing with the paperwork then you are perfectly at liberty to do thisPlease ask if you need further detailsClare