How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34889
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Can the Child support Agency or whatever is acting as the CSA

Customer Question

can the Child support Agency or whatever is acting as the CSA lawfully send and execute an eviction notice to throw me and my family on the street?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that if there are arrears then yes the CSA can indeed obtain an Order for the sale of a house and force the owner to leave the property.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What if the csa have in 2009 told me I am NOT the childs father....I have a letter...and this is the reason I stopped paying. There have been no attempts to prove parentage on the csa or mother side....??
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Was there a DNA test?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. Only the mothers say so.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Did the CSA contact you again after that?