How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

How do I get a power of attorney over my dead wife's medical

Customer Question

how do I get a power of attorney over my dead wife's medical records who passed away without a will
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am sorry for your lossIn fact you cannot get Power of Attorney at all as your wife has passed away.However you can either apply for Letters of Administration of her estate, or, if the lack of assets means that this is no need to do so, you can simply write to who ever holds the records and point out that you are the person entitled to apply for a grant and ask them to send you the records accordinglyI hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further detailsClare