How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am***@******.***. Person A, (me) writes a

Customer Question

I am***@******.***.
Person A, (me) writes a letter to person B, clearly addressed and stamped to person B.
However, said letter is opened, read, then discarded by person C, therefore denying rightful recipient access to what was clearly intended for that person.
What is person A's legal course of action please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What loss have you suffered please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have suffered no losses, I just want an answer to my question. Is that too uch to ask or are you going to keep on giving me a run-around? All you seem to want is for me to keep lashing more money out. Do I get what I have paid for or not?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
A can file a criminal complaint. That is it, nothing else. There is no loss and therefore a is due no compensation.
But a can file a criminal complaint with the police.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Accepted, thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Happy to help and happy Christmas.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: