How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My daughter was stopped driving my car without MOT or valid

This answer was rated:

My daughter was stopped driving my car without MOT or valid insurance. My fault on both counts.As i am the owner, can I take the prosecution for having no MOT?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you tell her that it did have an MoT please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I did not tell her as I wasn't aware - I didn't have the text date in my diary so didn't get the car tested. I know that is no excuse - my husband used to do all the car stuff and I haven't got used to taking over those responsibilities...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please could you let me know if you are still on-line, and if so, are you planning to call me?
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
01483 200392