My name is ***** *****, my x employer sold some of my cattle

Hi my name is ***** *****,
my x employer sold some of my cattle in a mart the cheque was made payable to my self and the employer put my name on the back of it and lodged it into his own account
where do i stand please thank you walter
how can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My ex employer sold some of my cattle in a mart collected the chuque and but my name on the back and lodged into his own account on about 5 times totaling a few thousand
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
with out permission
So what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can i take a case for faurad againest him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how serious is this for him surly i can clam for theft against him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and what are my chances like what way do you see it going
It depends on his explanation for this. Probably the police won't be interested as they will say it is a civil matter. Even if they were interested though it would not recover the money as the criminal law does not do that.
If you are saying that there was an agreement between you that any proceeds would go to you then youcould sue him for breach of contract though. This is a small time to be on the road from anti social behaviour teams.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you walter
No problem.
All the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you joe
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.