How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Some one which i had banned to come near my children, has been

This answer was rated:

some one which i had banned to come near my children, has been with them today. what actions can I take?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
when you say banned, what do you mean?
Do you have any court orders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I told the person who had phoned from Dagenham's police station.
I am sorry but that means nothing at all.
She is perfectly free to make contact with your children and your wife unless they actually object and tell her so. Your views are a non issue I'm afraid.
If she is actually a threat to either your wife or your children then they can seek an injunction preventing her from contacting them but that hasn't happened.
For that reason, there is no action that can be taken I'm afraid.
In fact, disposing of presents destined for your children gives her quite a good complaint against you I'm afraid. If this ever went to court that would reflect extremely badly upon you.
I'm very sorry but they don't need your permission to have contact with their family.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no that's fine. Thank you
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you