How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help. What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi i spoke to a man before about fraud could you please get him to call me back on 01392 757313
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi is the man goin to call back
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
I just wanted to confirm that you're happy with the information you received. Having discussed your situation, I think it would be a very good idea to cooperate with the council and apologise for the letter you submitted with a view to receiving a formal caution. A prison sentence is out of the question.