How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Wonder if you can help My name is***** my car

This answer was rated:

Hi, Wonder if you can help
My name is***** my car stalled in a bus stop and it took me a minute to get it going again, i was caught on CCTV and now getting prosecuted for stopping in a Bus stop, I told the council what happened but they still continued, so I appealed but they didn't find in my favor, the CCTV footage clearly shows that I didn't stop deliberately or to let someone on or off, the vehicle stalled in the middle of the lane, now I have a summons for county court or the traffic equivalent. How can I get this stopped I do not want to pay for something that was beyond my control.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
May I suggest a telephone call as this will be speedier?
Alice H and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Please send your telephone number in the private info box.