How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

BT is not providing me with service what they are promised

Customer Question

BT is not providing me with service what they are promised on contract , they refuse to provide me with bigger bundle . I got issues and I let them know that to calling them on the phone and all what they did is making me to fix signal,switch on and off internet all for myself. They not send out people who can fix or give solution. After month I told I do not want to be customer with BT they can send out final bill. They refuse to do that ,I not breaching contract but they because they not providing service what they promise on contract. I told them on the phone I cancelling my direct debit but all what they told is I cant do that. After year I got Debt collector letter with fantastik high amount . BT never ever contacted with me true this all year,never sent out final payment letter. What I can do to dispute BT bill ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You should write a formal complaint to their address which is
If you’re a residential customer, write to:
Customer Service Manager
BT Customer Correspondence Centre
Providence Row
DH98 1BT
If you’re a business customer, write to:
Customer Service Manager
BT Business Accounts
Providence Row
DH98 1BT
They will investigate the matter and report back to you. If that does not resolve the complaint then you can go to the Ombudsman which can investigate your complaint for free. Their website is:
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: