How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35574
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

C Can you decipher a long passage in a will , I am the

This answer was rated:

Can you decipher a long passage in a will for me, I am the named executor
Regards ***** *****
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat would you like to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am the named executor on a will I have, but not sure of a passage it states,
I give devise and bequeath and appoint all the real and personal estate whatsoever to which I shall be seized possessed or entitled or over which I may have a general power of appointment or disposition
at the time of my decease my residuary estate unto my trustee upon trust and to stand possessed
of the net procedes with such part of my estate as shall consist of money in trust for my neice.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is it possible to correspond with Clare. I was having trouble with the site yesterday,
half way through my questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for that.
In essence what is says is that all her estate is to go to her niece after the payment of the Funeral bill and any outstanding debts.
I assume that the niece is over 18 - if not you will have to hols it in trust until then.
Please ask if you need any further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you