How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a private parking fine that I need help with from 2 years ag

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a private parking fine that I need help with from 2 years ago? I was a tenant and my car was parked outside waiting for a friend to come and I got a ticked now I'm being taken to court for it even though I lived on the land?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether you contested the ticket?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not yet I ignored the tickets as they did not seen like a proper company I got a few debt collector letters again when I researched the company a lot of people said not to pay them. I didn't hear anything for ages now a court case in a small business centre has been sent to me. I have acknowledged the court letter and said I will be disputing it
Do you have a number ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes ***********