If a mother...

If a mother has a physical health condition and has been experiencing emotional mistreatment from her husband which has caused ill health can the father try to get full custody of the child if the wife asks for a divorce by saying she is unfit to look after the child? For example what if the father uses the mother's health condition against her and says she is unfit to look after the child .
HiThank you for your question My name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old is the child and what is the nature of the ill health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I cannot call now but could speak to you tomorrow early evening if you wish
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is ok
I shall make the offer tomorrow for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
which number do I ring?
do not worry - when i send the request that is all detailed - and I ring you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I havent left my details
not yet - but you will give them tomorrow in a secure way
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How, do I just go into the website, I havent left an e-mail address
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know when you will ring?
I can call in the next half hour is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When can you ring, thanks
When ever you wish
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you ring me tommorow this evening or tommorow morning after 10am? I have paid for this service and still waiting to hear back.
I have just tried again - it would come up as a with held number - is that a problem.I can try again tomorrow but am in a meeting at 10 - would 12ish be ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I speak briefly again this evening or at a convenient timeDo I book another question or can I access your service this way.kind regards
I will call you this evening - I will check with site admin how this should be dealt with!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Clare, kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good evening
Would it be possible to make another phone appointment withh Clare?
My number is *****
Hi AmandaI will be out for the next hour and a bit - but will call later I promise
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would it be easier to book during the day or are evenings better for you?
I could speak Monday morning and also free tommorow but this may not be convenient? I have a mediation time booked for Tuesday
I am caught up at a Contact Centre tomorrow - Monday morning will be fine if later doesn't work for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Monday morning would be really helpful Clare . I get back from dropping daughter at school by 9.30 and I'm around after then. Would that work ok for you? I appreciate your timeAmanda