How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a defendant in a small claim, i have completed my witness

This answer was rated:

I am a defendant in a small claim, i have completed my witness ststement which is just a chronological order of events. how do i put my argument across in relation to my defence?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to put this in your witness statement, in short everything you want to say must be in your statement. The judge will read that and it must be your case as you want to put it.
What would you say if the judge were to just read the papers? That should be what your statement is.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so i could say:The defendant states that the charges are not valid as the agreement clearly states xyz and believe that xyz
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you