How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have an ongoing case with the Legal Ombudsman (I am the

This answer was rated:

I have an ongoing case with the Legal Ombudsman (I am the complainant). It is now 9 months+ and I am still waiting for their final ruling. There does not appear to be any higher authority or body which can question or review their service. Do you know of one please?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes, the high court. They examine decisions of a public body. It's called a judicial review
Can I clarffy anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you