How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Please can you help me ?? I moved from the Middle East

This answer was rated:

Hello, please can you help me ?? I moved from the Middle East 12 months ago after 7 years there. I have been having trouble with people parking outside my property near a school, I asked to ladies to show a little respect to let me park outside as I need to unload my shopping....things got heated on there side and a lot of bad language was aimed at me,I kept my cool for a while until the language was then aimed at my weight and turned round to the one lady who was still parked and said "why don't you just leave and go with that spastic....I used this word as its a common word used for some one who goes off in a tantrum.after spending 7 years with lots of Americans its a wildly used word. Now the police want take a statement under caution with a view to prosecution .hope this makes spence to you ??? Many thanks. Nigel Bembridge 07413 787748
Hello Nigel my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you give me time frame as to when the conversation will take place ??
Regards, Nigel
When would you like me to call you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As soon as its ok with yourself .
Ok, I will call shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Calling now.