How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1431
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I am ex Gurkha who married a British soldier and was

This answer was rated:

I am ex Gurkha who married a British soldier and was discriminated and hat to leave the British Army while my wife was allowed to serve. The UK Govt has recently said that this was Illegal and that we would be compensated and should be given Legal Aid. The British Army has recently offered me compensation but I believe it is does not compensate for my loss of earnings, careers and pensions. I am looking for a Legal Aid lawyers and I am unemployed too. Thanks. ***** ******
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor.
I must say that I do not specialise in your type of case but I will try and assist you in respect of obtaining advice,
Firstly I recommend that you contact Civil Legal Advice directly so that you can find out if Legal Aid is available to you and also which firms can take on your case.
The telephone number you need is:
Telephone: 0345 345 4 345
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm
If Legal Aid not available to you, then I recommend that you contact this Pro Bono barristers service:
Kind Regards
If you have found this service useful please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our time
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you