How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

There, my husband has been emotionally abusive to me for

Customer Question

Hi there, my husband has been emotionally abusive to me for a long time & a dreadful father to our now 16 month old daughter. He is a police officer & after he threatened me was arrested. Then we started to talk & then he planned to go away behind my back for over three weeks leaving me with no help so had to go off work. When he pitched up again 3 days before Christmas he started demanding to see our daughter. I said yes but he refuses to talk with me & won't come to the house unless he can bring someone with him as he says I am dangerous & can't be trusted! I have refused to let him humiliate me & an offer to meet for lunch with her was turned down. I won't let him take her to his parents as they & his family slag me off & I don't want that in front of our daughter. Now he is threatening to take me to court for access, even though not refused. He won't listen to me when I tell him she has changed & hasn't seen him for a while do can't just turn up & take her & he won't talk to me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
*********** for live call please
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am very sorry to hear about
I am a Solicitor and I specialise in Family Law.
I cannot call you tonight but I can call you tomorrow at a time of your choosing - is that ok for you?
Kind Regards