How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32295
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a problem with my in laws, I started working for

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with my in laws, I started working for them in 1982 n always had a great relationship, in 1998 their business collapsed and they were left with nothing n my husband n I started our own business, we continued to be successful n always funded the in laws , paying for everything for them, even a kitchen at 65k, I would receive 3-5 phone calls a day from them, however if we didn't pay for what my father in law wanted he would get nasty to me.
In 2009 I took I'll with depression n since then have not been part of our business hence our son if 23 yrs old has taken my place.
Since then the inlaws have been very queer towards me, no phone calls , no communication etc.What is their problem cause that's all I've ever done is work hard for them and pay for things for them
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to know about this please and what are you hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Basically can't figure out what I've done to them to be so queer towards me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
ok but I hope you understand that this is not really a legal matter, it is a personal issue between you and your family - I cam only assist with legal matters so do you have any legal questions you need dealing with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
ok I am not sure we can help you then, we offer legal assistance so unless you need help with legal issues this may not be the site that can help you