Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I can't find claim form part 8 in a trust of land act act

I can't find claim form part 8 in a trust of land act act claim that you suggested to get as the courts no longer hand out forms also i need small claims court for n1 can you help please.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. The Part 8 Form can be found here: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n208-eng.pdf The N1 form can be found here: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi we want to proceed with a trust of land claim what do we need to supply the courts and how much would you charge to do this for my son thank you
Hi for further advice on this please post a new question and someone in or property law department can help you. thanks