Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm

I want to open a joint bank account with my mum can

I want to open a joint bank account with my mum can I do tha even though we don't reside at the same property. I want the account to be for either to sign
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is this for a personal or business account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Personal account

It wont be a problem so long as your ID and credit history is in order. In fact I have recently opened a similar account myself.
They will usually want photo ID and proof of address.
Good evening. Can I assist any further? If I have answered your question please remember to rate my answer otherwise I am not paid for my work. Thanks. Alice :)