How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We became members of Anfi Beach club, Gran Canaria, in May

This answer was rated:

We became members of Anfi Beach club, Gran Canaria, in May 1995 and have been contacted several times recently regarding, IN PERPETUITY and A TERMINATION, EXIT FEE, relative to transferring ownership to relatives.Contact has been made by ITRA and I am concerned mainly that this company is genuine and are giving me honest guidance/information. They are encouraging me to visit a notary in Berwick, approx 400 miles round trip from my home. Some guidance PLEASE.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why can't it be done locally? Are you being asked to pay any fees?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My tel no. ***********
When would be good to call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As soon as possible