How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have leased a property and have a small restaurant

Customer Question

I have leased a property and have a small restaurant of 48 covers and at the back a small night club.
The rent on the property is over and above the right rent amount it should be around 40-50k a year and I'm paying 96k
I have a rates bill of over 50k too.
I can not pay both so I have been paying my rent but even this month I find I can't pay any.
I am really stuck on what to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is the business in your name or a Ltd company?