How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

They started the with 3 children .they have him on the

Customer Question

They started the with 3 children .they have him on the system I was asking for 3 children .but they were not getting any response from him so they give up.when it went to the new system they tried again but only for the 1 child,they closed the account .not me .i have be explaining to them for years there error
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the further confirmation. You would need to contact the child support agency and request a full copy of your file so that you can look at what steps they took.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please rate my response positively if you found it helpful - I will not be credited for answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you!