How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

It isn't living arrangements which are my concern - it is

Customer Question

It isn't living arrangements which are my concern - it is the way our grandson's father is manipulating his son's thinking now that he, aged 12, is questioning his own situation.
Do we need to speak to a Child Psychologist?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your question.Can you give me an example of the kind of thing that is giving you concern?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can but it will take me a little time and I have another commitment at this moment. Will try to find this e-mail again, possibly not until Sunday and I may try a phone call as in the long run I find it quicker and I am not very computer
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Whichever works for you - just let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When is a child old enough, legally, to make a choice as to where he lives - with his Mother or with his Father?