How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Alex,Sorry this is still dragging on, she has

This answer was rated:

Hello Alex,Sorry this is still dragging on, she has finally taken them off Facebook and I also requested she deleted them from her computer and would not use in any manner in the future. Her response has been "I do not intend to re-post any images on Facebook or use them in the future." which I do not feel is a strong answer. Is this enough to cover me legally if they should re-appear anywhere or can you give me a statement to use which I could quote please?
Many thanks. Fran
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes its enough. Lets hope this is the end.
Can I clariify anything else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was just worried that the word "intention" can mean she can change her mind, and that she has not clarified that she has removed the images from her systems though (as she has twisted wordings all the way through problems).
Many thanks.
If she changes her mind, you issue proceedings. Its that simple.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alex, This is her response since I have paid her yesterday for actual hours worked.
(I knew she would do this as her wording was not definite enough which is why I wanted a stronger statement)"Please pay me the remainder of my invoice. If you do not our agreement will no longer stand. As I only
agreed to it if I was paid in full."If I see the images how do I go about it as really didn't want to go down that route. Is there a service with just answer or do I need to approach a solicitor here.Many thanks,
Sadly it would need a solicitor to write to her. But this is beyond the remit of this site.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you