How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My question is about immigration.i am originally from

Customer Question

hello, my question is about immigration.
i am originally from nigeria but i live in london. i have had indefinite to remain in uk for 5years and have decided to do my british citizenship but i just realised i have to do life in uk test and take IELTS exam.
for the IELTS exam, is a bit confusing because their are so many other options and i would not want to pay alot of money and take the wrong test. any advice pls?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to take the IELTS exam but dont know how to go about it and what it comprises. any help?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may take the ISE (Integrated Skills in English) or the Graded Examinations in spoken English (GESE) at the Trinity college London or the IELTS.
All information about these tests is available here
You may find it easier to take the GESE which is a 10 minute speaking and listening test, see here for further details about it
All the best