Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm

Me and my partner were out in a pub other night, both had

Hi me and my partner were out in a pub other night, both had few to drink two girls were stating and bouncer walked my partner out as he did I grabbed my partners arm pulling him back cause I wanted to stay, he pushed my arm off him and I stumbled back and lost balance and fell over and knocked myself out. I couldn't remember anything when police wante statement, after a nights sleep it was coming back to me. My partner already been charged and given court date. Would it make any difference with me telling them it was an accident which it was he didn't have no intent of hurting me, I have no bruising or marks just lost balance and fell over,
I recommend a telephone call. This is not a simple issue to resolve.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have £38 I'm afraid maybe il leave this question thanks
Bear with me.
Hi. In the private info box please send me your number. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.