12826847

Im being harrased by a team called assertive outreach. can

im being harrased by a team called assertive outreach.
can you help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ive been forced to see assertive outreach as i was sectioned under the mental health act. i am not mentally ill and i will always say this. it all started with my ex husband and my family.
i am of asian backgroung and a hindu but had married a catholic my my family never forgave me for that. i have been divorced for over 25 years but my husband consistant interfearance in my life indirectly never stops. hence im in this situation.
Ok. So what is your question about this please?