Bailiffs are attempting to collect assets from a house which

Bailiffs are attempting to collect assets from a house which is owned by 2 related families, who co-habit, because it is also the registered office of a limited company for whom they have a CCJ. No assets of the limited company are kept at the property. The property is purely a mailing address and the company carries out its business at another property. I do not believe they have a right to take assets from the house, otherwise where would that leave Accountants who often allow their business premises to be the registered office of their clients?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Just to be clear the ccj isn't in your name?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Correct, it is in the name of the Company who were responsible for the debt.
Ok. Then they can't anything, they can only take assets belonging to the company. Even if the company is in your name as long as it's a ltd company they cannot take any of your personal assets.
So you don't need to let them or, nor is the debt yours personally.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, that is fine, Alex. You have confirmed what has always been my understanding of the position. Thanks