How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have won my case but I asked party cost order. This

This answer was rated:

I have won my case but I asked for 3rd party cost order. This person has filed his position statement and denies any involvement.
I want to get the transcript of the final hearing where the defendant said this person paid for their legal fees, thus proving the denied involvement.
Now, do I need the judges permission to get the transcript, now, to enter into proceedings, or can I just hand in on the day of the hearing for 3rd party joinder?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Just to be clear, were you involved in the case you want the hearing for, Ie you were a party?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I was the claimant
Yes you can request it. You need to complete form ex107
You also need a court approved transcribers. The court will send the court recording to the transcribers who will give you a transcript.
There is a cost per word for the transcribers, but yes you can get this,
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I have already done this (sent the ex107), so I do not need further permission? So to clarify are you saying that the ex107 IS the correct permission I am after?
No permission and yes, EX107 is the form. You will need a transcribers to be nominated though such as Apple transcribers.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you