How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Trying to locate my house deeds they are with D.P.Roberts hughes

This answer was rated:

trying to locate my house deeds they are with D.P.Roberts hughes & Denye cant get a response from ellesmere port or Hamilton Square are they still in business or as someone taken over the business
Hi, thanks for your question.
You are able to obtain your title deeds you can make an application directly to the land registry if you follow this procedure:
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you