How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The West Oxon lPanners have on an bligation that land in the

Customer Question

The West Oxon lPanners have on an bligation that land in the pub garden will be licensed as a building plot (No 15/03618FUL) They have now proposed to sell a pplot immediately adjacent to my house, and at in illdefined distance from it (?4 metres}. The proceeds are to re-capitalise the pub, that has not traded as such for ca 3 years. I am unclear about the mechanism whereby this Obligation has been assumed, and not satisfied with the new-planned house
25 members of the village (quite small) have opposed this new house, that is bigger and will be over mine. Is this process wholly acceptable?
The Planners in my area took on an obligation to support the pub - this has not traded for about 3 years, except for bed and breakfast. To discharge the obligation, psrt of the pub garden has been given permission for a house. The house that is next door and very close to me, and is large, has been accepted by the Planning Committee, despite opposition by over 25 letters from people in the village, as well as myself. The possibility of the pub becoming popular is regarded generally as remote.The house is larger than mine, is probablyl, at best,a few metres distant, and overlooks it. The general opinion is that this design of house does not fit into the village. I do not know if it is relevant, but I understand that a Director of the 2 in the pub company has left the board..
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still have not had a response to my question. if I do not get one today. I would like my payment refunded, and I certainly do not want a membership.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,