How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 50495
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I've been of work since last April reasons why is my husband

This answer was rated:

Hi I've been of work since last April reasons why is my husband fell down the stairs and I tryed to save him then he fell and broke my femar in my right leg I had been on the sick before that happened I was of work for a short while after a small opp I was only back at work for a mounth when this then that happened to me I don't get any sick pay at all I do get care alliance because I look after my husband with mother nerons desecration and frontal lob dementia aim I entitled to anything else I might have to have a hip operation because my leg is not mending how it should
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I claim any befit for being of work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you there
Benefits is not my area I will refer this to a colleague of mine
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. Have you approached the DWP or JobCentre plus to see if you are entitled to anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I haven't because I can't go back to work at the moment I don't know what to do give my notice in and sign on or stay on the sick but I might have to have a opp on my hip again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What advice can you give me
When determining if you are entitled to any benefits, it is important to note that there are far too many factors which are taken into consideration for me to be able to tell you what specifically you may be able to get. Instead it is best if you conduct an online assessment which asks you many questions about your personal circumstances and determines what you may be able to receive. This is something which you can do here: At the end of this detailed assessment you will see what you are potentially able to claim based on your personal circumstances. You can then contact the relevant Government department to make a claim for these. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 50495
Experience: Qualified Solicitor
Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help I will try what you have said
You are welcome, all the best