How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a court order that CCJ on my credit file should be set

This answer was rated:

I have a court order that CCJ on my credit file should be set aside. The order was made on the 9 Dec 2015, but the CCJ is still showing on my credit file.
As far as I am aware I don't need to do anything to remove the CCJ. The court order looks after contacting the HM revenues to have the CCJ removed.
Please advise.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you send the Court order to the credit reference agencies please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, i haven't done anything.
which credit reference agencies are you talking about? is i experian and equifax in the UK?
what all needs to be sent to them?
Yes. You need to send a copy of the Court order setting it aside to:
1) Equifax
2) Call Credit
3) Experian
It wont automatically be done so you need to do it.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you