How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My wife has been 9nvolved in a serious car accident. The other

Customer Question

My wife has been 9nvolved in a serious car accident. The other driver admitted responsibility. We are now ina Part 36 offer situation in which my wife has been informed, she either accept other party's offer OR strive for a higher one which our legal advisor has deemed acceptable. which is not much more. We believe it is not. Can we make our own higher offer and demand the legal advisor sent it to the defendant's solicitor?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. How have you engaged your legal advisor ad are they a solicitor?