How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My sister has submitted evidence i believe to be false to set

Customer Question

my sister has submitted evidence i believe to be false to set aside debt owed to my mothers estate, she ignored county court judgements and bailiffs and a high court writ was issued and enforcement from the sheriffs office.
she is using her disabilities as an excuse not pay yet my mothers incurred serious credit card debt. i have my mothers credit record and her will which she gets nothing how should i deal with hearing this friday. She lied to the citizen advice bureau and i believe her evidence is perjury. i have my mothers will , her credit record and a witness stating the hardship my disabled mother suffered
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?