How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10732
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I have an address: ***** King Northern B38

Customer Question

I have an address:
King Northern
B38 9RR
I need the ownership's information i.e name
How do i go about it.
I am living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Provided the property is registered (95% of properties are), then you can apply online for a copy of the Deeds from the Land Registry.
Here is the link, which will enable you to obtain a copy of the Deeds-called "Official Copies"-
I hope this assists and answers your question.
If so, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer.
Kind Regards