12826847

Parkingticket invalid/out of time but not me it was not

parkingticket invalid/out of time but not me it was not me or my car that was involve thay say that I was parked at the address the royal O LDHAM Hospital roachdale Oldham road .Oldham OL12JH AT 10 37 I DO NOT HAVE THE PARKING TICKET AS I HAVE SAID IT WAS NOT ME OR MY CAR ALL I HAVE IS A REMINEDER TO SAY THAT I HAVE NOT PAID AND IS NOW £70 POUNDS TO PAID SO COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I GO ABOUT GETING THIS SORTED THANK YOU
Who is the issuer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all I have is address to pay to www.ce-service .co.uk Civil enforcement.ltdhotton hoseExcchange Flags L IVERPOOL l2 3pf
Ok. Was it really not your car? They would have scanned your number plate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all I have is address to pay to www.ce-service.co.uk ,civil enforcement. ltd . hotton house exchange flags Liverpool L2 3pf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it was not my car or me as I have never been in or near the said hospital
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
plus I did not go out as I was hill in bed and my car did live my drive way and I am the only driver
OK.
Have you had any other issues with this type of thing?
It might indicate your plate has been cloned.